call my favorite camp driuring the end of June or July at 508-693-2339 thank you

Camp Jabberwocky 2020 dates

Dates for summer 2020are June 23July 22

Friday, June 26, 2015

6-26-2015



So... this is day five, and today we went to the beach in the cold weather. As I'm sitting here writing this blog post, it's a whole lot warmer than it was at the beach. Tonight we are going to the Shark's game, and I hope that they win. I'm excited for the parade this year because I"m going to be Maleficent. I watched the movie and it was good. Yesterday, we went to see Inside Out, and I want a #2 for the the series because I think they can show a lot more of Riley's emotions as she hits puberty (uh oh! it's going to take a lot more than five characters...) When I get home, I'm going to see if they have any articles about the possibility of making Inside out 2 because I really liked it.

This year, we have switched cabins! In previous years, Ive been in Slithy Toves, Gyre and Gimble, and Bandersnatch, but this year I'm in a whole new cabin-Momeraths. All my cabin mates are nice. They are Juan, Keenan, Myles, and Matt. I think change is good, but I know some people don't like change. I do, and it makes me feel good to change because I like the constant rotation. I hope the play comes out really well this year. Ive been in 15 plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment